Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All About...

I have been tagged by Kristi. To make things fair, I decided to do both girls.

1.) My name is: Isabella Ansley
2.) My first word was: Da-da
3.) My favorite food right now is: Spaghetti, cheez it's, Mac and Cheese, Chocolate chip cookies
4.) My favorite song is: Anything Hannah Montana
5.) My car seat color is: Pink and purple
6.) My room color is: Pink and Black
7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Pantene Pro-V...because it limits my knots
8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: Calling me a "baby"...Abby loves to push this button.
9.) My favorite person right now is: Mommy, Daddy or Mimi
10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: Fancy Nancy
11.) My brand of diapers is: No diapers here
12.) The cutest thing I say is: "Can I have a pretty sun" ("capri sun" it is the only wrong word she is holding on to)
13.) My favorite fruit is: Grapes, and apples
14.) When I get hurt I want: A tight squeeze from someone I love and a bandaid.
15.) I mostly ride around in a: Chevrolet Tahoe
16.) I go to bed at: 7:30pm
17.) I wake up at: 6:30am
18.)My naptime during the day is: Haha
19.) My most favorite thing to do is: Ride my bike and play in the water
20.) My favorite show/movie is: Hannah Montana



1.) My name is: Abigail Kaydence
2.) My first word was: da-da
3.) My favorite food right now is: Cheese sticks, popsicles, yogurt, honeydew melon.
4.) My favorite song is: The soundtrack of Little Mermaid
5.) My car seat color is: black and grey
6.) My room color is: Pink and Green
7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Anything that makes "bubbles" is good
8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: Not acknowledging my every noise
9.) My favorite person right now is: Mommy, Daddy, Paw paw, and Mee Maw
10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: Dora Fairytale Adventures
11.) My brand of diapers is: None here
12.) The cutest thing I say is: "Will you Wee wock me"
13.) My favorite fruit is: Honey dew, grapes, apples, watermelon
14.) When I get hurt I want: A bandaid and love
15.) I mostly ride around in a: Chevrolet Tahoe
16.) I go to bed at: 7pm
17.) I wake up at: 7:30am
18.)My naptime during the day is: Mommy wishes
19.) My most favorite thing to do is: Make trouble
20.) My favorite show/movie is: Little Mermaid

Ahhhh it is bedtime now.

I will tag anyone who wants to do it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I just love their middle names.