Thursday, July 10, 2008

Put Me In Coach, I'm Ready to Play

Lately, if you haven't noticed my wife has been slacking on updating her blog. There seem to be numerous excuses "oops I mean reasons" as to why. I constantly tell J she needs to update her blog, not only because it allows us the ability to look back at events and situations that occur during our life, but I love looking at and reading her updates because the main characters are my family and what better read can that be. The other day J came up with the idea of giving me the title of "Co-blogger" so I can assist in filling in materal during her "busy" time when she is unable to update. Therefore, moving forward I will from time to time help fill the daily or weekly gaps my lovely wife sometimes leaves behind. For now, I must get back to making "bookie," otherwise known as money to those who don't know Abigail. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! I enjoy reading the blog and I miss Joani over at The Beach! How are things going?

-diannie61
aka Diane.