Monday, August 6, 2007

Inspired

I have been inspired to start a Blog. I am certainly not the best with words but will try.
I have been inspired by a sweet little angel named Hannah. Funny how someone you never met could have such an impact on your day to day life. She made me realize how short life is and to live every moment exploring, and loving everything you see and touch. Her life was cut short and yet she is living through so many people, her life had so much meaning, such an inspiration that little fancy Hannah. Things that used to matter so much to me seem so silly now to even worry about. Every day I have with my kids is another day of memories, love, smiles, giggles and just breathing them in. Playing dress-up to go to the store (which Isabella tries to do all the time) is no longer a big deal, I mean who cares what she is wearing to do a little shopping right?
I will post some pics when I figure out how to do that.

This is Isabella who is 5 years 8 months old, my sunshine!

This is Abigail who is 2 and my girl of few words.

1 comment:

Rach said...

How wonderful! You will NEVER be sorry you started this blog! I PROMISE! :o) Your girls are delightful!