Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Time flys by!

I swear the closer we get to school starting I get more and more anxiety about not having my Bella with me during the day.

We have started on her "big girl room" this week. I posted about starting it on the weekend, but Nick talked me out of it saying she would really enjoy that time with me re-decorating. He was SO right. WE started on Monday and she was thrilled. We started painting and she whispered "mom I am so glad we are doing this together....you rock" I must have had the biggest smile on my face when she said that.


Here is Bella modeling her new bathing suit, sent courtesy of Ms. D. Living in FL we buy bathing suits year round.
She loves to pose for the camera

Can you tell??

Oh my, look at Abigail grow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What gorgeous beauties you have there! I can totally relate to the anxiety of school and not having our babies at home with us.

The first time I had to get in the car to run an errand after dropping the girls off of school, I had a small panic attack that I had left Kayla somewhere. Funny now...but at the time....not so much.

I can't wait to see pics of the room. Have a GREAT weekend! =)